Similar to the previous year WordCamp, WordPress Conference will be divided into two days – Main Day and Contribution Day (Optional).
Starting from 16th March, which is the first day or the main day of WordCamp Kathmandu 2019, specially dedicated to WordPress Community lovers and enthusiasts.
- WordPress is a free and open source personal publishing software that powers over 75 million sites on the web.
- WordCamp is a locally organized conference by the WordPress users.
- This conference covers different aspects of WordPress, how to use it, beginning plugin and theme development, advanced techniques, security, and so on.
On this day, WordCamp participant will start the event by collecting lots of cool WordCamp swags. Following the registration, then the participant can attend a different session from both National and International speakers.
International Speakers for WordCamp Kathmandu 2019
- Fahad Murtaza, Topic: Automating boring tasks with WP CLI
- Hemant Kumar, Topic: Importance of Colors and Typography in modern webpage design
- Rahul D Sarker, Topic: Conversion Optimization for WordPress based Website
- Toby Nieboer, Topic: Remote Working – Why You Should (Or Shouldn’t) Embrace It
More speakers will be added soon. We will keep you posted. Stay updated.
Next is the networking at lunchtime. The participant can make this time
Moving on to the second day – 17th March. It is the contribution day. After attending sessions from speakers on different topic. This day is all about how we can contribute back to the WordPress community via different medium.
In short, you will get some insights on the topic such as Documentation, Themes, Plugins, Support and so on. To participate in contributon day, you need to choose an option ‘Will you attend on contribution day?” while purchasing the ticket.
You can buy the early bird tickets until 7th February at just Rs.1500. After 7th, the same ticket will cost Rs.2000.
WordCamp Kathmandu 2019 seats are filling up fast. Make sure you buy them soon.
To know more about WordCamp tickets, CLICK HERE!