Yonder music app, is a mobile-only on-demand music streaming application that enables you to explore millions of songs from around the world (Includes Nepali songs too). Also, you can download favorite music and play it anytime offline.
- Music Discovery – Highlighting new, popular, local and international content.
- Snap Karaoke – Record yourself singing along to your favorite songs and share with your friends.
- My Music – Save all your favorite music; songs, artists, albums and playlists – on your device so you can keep listening even when you’re not connected.
- Exclusive Access – Get closer to your favorite local and international artists with access to contests, concerts and others
- Ad Free – Listen to millions of songs without advertisement
Who can Access Yonder Music?
Right now, Yonder Music app is exclusively available to both Ncell and NTC users. But, for NTC users, it will be only available for a month. Exclusivity of registering and using the App on a daily basis shall be for Ncell customers only.
NOTE: You can only access the downloaded songs for 24 hours. After that, you will have to log in into the App from Ncell cellular network to get access for next 24 hours again. For the best offline listening experience, Ncell suggest users to create playlists, subscribe to other playlists and download albums while ONLINE to build a vast offline library.
If you are a local singer and want to upload your songs to Yonder Music then you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact details and your requests. Yonder Music team will collect and furnish the info to the country teams and if there is an opportunity, they will reach out to you for sure! Also, if you have any feedback for Yonder Music app then drop it in comments box below. Cheers!