Mobile application has been the core component of any corporate houses functioning in any part of the world. Today, it is building the bridge between corporate and customers in terms of business strategy, acquisition of customers and distribution of services or products.
With this keeping in mind, Mobile Monday Kathmandu is going to held on March 27, 2017. Theme for this Mobile Monday Kathmandu 2017 chapter is “Market of Mobile Technology”. This event is hosted by Namaste Kathmandu.
Event will be divided into three sessions: Session 1: Technical Session, Session 2: Panel Discussion and Session 3: Networking.
On the technical side of mobile monday there will be presentation on Leveraging the power of web to mobile and presentation on Building a robust API for mobile apps with woocommerce API which are effective for the mobile developers. While on the business side there will be panel discussion about the Mobile apps market in Nepal’s possibilities, opportunities and challenges. It also features the leaders of mobile market of Nepal discussing on the ecology of mobile app development in Nepal.
Along with the interactive panel discussions, Mobile Monday will have the acclaimed “Rastriya Khaja “, the exotic momo and drinks to share moments with your possible partners, employers, and friends.
- 1 Event Date: Monday, March 27 at 3:30 PM – 7 PM
- 2 Panelists:
- 3 1. Ananda Raj Khanal : Director, Nepal Telecom Authority 2. Biswas Dhakal : President – f1Soft International 3. Anish Shrestha : CEO, Fawesome Apps 4. Sixit Bhatta : Co-Founder/CEO, Tootle 5. Ashish Shrestha : Co-founder, HoneyGuide Apps
- 4 Venue: Moksh, Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur, Nepal (Show Map)
Event Date: Monday, March 27 at 3:30 PM – 7 PM
1. Ananda Raj Khanal : Director, Nepal Telecom Authority
2. Biswas Dhakal : President – f1Soft International
3. Anish Shrestha : CEO, Fawesome Apps
4. Sixit Bhatta : Co-Founder/CEO, Tootle
5. Ashish Shrestha : Co-founder, HoneyGuide Apps
Venue: Moksh, Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur, Nepal (Show Map)
Let’s hear what Mr. Bibhusan Bista, CEO of Young Innovation Pvt. Ltd. has to say about Mobile Monday, the largest community of mobile developers and entrepreneurs for Mobile and IoT (Internet of Things)
Registration for Mobile Monday Kathmandu 2017 will be closed on Monday (March 20). Hence, do register as soon as possible.
For Registration: CLICK HERE!
MobileMonday (MoMo), is an open community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential individuals fostering brand neutral cooperation and cross-border P2P business opportunities through live networking events to demo products, share ideas and discuss trends from both local and global markets.
For more details: http://